1. Sign up to automatically join my mailing list.
  2. Have you seen Gamers Core? Currently in pre-launch!
  3. I run one of the largest gaming / esports radios (and easily the best!) - why not take a listen?
  4. I have a private discord, click here to join it.

Welcome to verringer.com

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chris, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to verringer.com - my home on the internet.

For those who don't know me, I am Chris Verringer - I create innovative projects that I am passionate about and insist that they're the best (because they are!)

You may ask why this website is a forum, I have chosen to set this website up as a forum for a few reasons:
    • I am extremely familiar with XenForo
    • WordPress and other blogging software is okay, but I prefer something that offers everything I want on one platform and I can do that with XenForo (with some hard work..)
    • If there's something on my mind, I like to share it - and this is somewhere for me to do that but will allow me to do it for a range of topics and allow others to discuss them with me.

You are more than welcome to sign up and there's a few things you gain from doing so:
    • Access to my mailing list, if you like my work and want to be kept up to date with what I'm up to.
    • A place to discuss some of my favourite topics, and it'll likely rotate often.
    • Some behind the scenes development stuff - I can't always hide it ;)

If you'd like to connect with me, there's some social links on the frontpage but here's my big ones:

Anyway, I'll finish this off here and get back to working on stuff!